Luke WalkerSenior Associate
LLB Hons, BCA (Victoria University)
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Corporate and Commercial, Business Organisation and Restructures, Banking and Finance, Commercial Property
Luke has considerable experience in commercial and corporate law, business group restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, banking and finance, commercial property and leasing, and intellectual property law. He has worked previously for Buddle Findlay in Wellington in the areas of commercial law, banking and intellectual property. He delivers the high level legal advice necessary for businesses to succeed in achieving their desired outcomes.
- Experience in corporate and commercial law, securities law, banking and finance, intellectual property law and primary industry issues.
- Advising on corporate restructures, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising financial institutions and businesses on personal property securities and financial issues, and advising on the implementation of complex funding arrangements.
- Advising on a wide range of New Zealand companies, businesses and farming ventures.
- Experience in matters of commercial property, leasing and development.