Katherine BinstedSenior Solicitor
LLB, BA (Victoria University & LUISS Guido Carli, Rome)
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Property, Corporate and Commercial
Katherine is a senior commercial lawyer with experience in commercial and property law. Before joining Morrison Mallett, Katherine worked in a boutique Auckland firm, and prior to this,
in London for a leading international firm.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of real property both for New Zealand and Overseas clients.
- Advising on the Overseas Investment Act, including applications to obtain consent under the Act.
- Commercial property development, including property due diligence, subdivisions and general real property issues.
- Advising on acquisition and disposalof shares and business sales for both New Zealand and overseas clients.
- Property financing, advising both lender and borrower on security arrangements.
- Advising on shareholder arrangements and general day-to-day company operations.
- General commercial leasing.